Siding, Roofing, Windows, Doors & Decks
Premium Quality Siding Options for Twin Cities Homeowners
Affordable siding options to meet any need and budget
Siding can last from 10 to 75 years. When it comes time to replace it, making the right selection from the infinite number of options and combinations can be overwhelming.
At Eagle Siding Inc, we combine more than 25 years of expertise and in-depth experience with a wide range of materials to provide you the very best recommendations. Together we’ll find that ideal option fitting all needs, budget and wish list. Through our collaborative process, we’ll ensure you have all the information you need to make the right decision.
Explore your siding options
Our company offers premium quality materials for all home siding options, and each comes with distinct benefits:
- LP SmartSide – is engineered wood offering the beauty of traditional wood and can last 30 years or more. It can be a more expensive option than other materials but features their innovative four-component SmartGuard manufacturing process for strength against harsh weather and resists fungal decay and termites.
- Vinyl – is attractive to homeowners because it is typically the most inexpensive option and has a wide range of color options. Most styles last 20-40 years.
- Engineered Stone – has a luxurious appearance by itself and also works well as an accent when combining with other home siding materials. It is very durable and can last up to 75 years.
- James Hardie – is a fiber cement, premium siding available in a variety of textures including a wooden appearance. It is rot-and-termite-resistant, non-combustible and highly durable and can last for more than 50 years. (Some insurance companies even offer a discount on coverage for homes using James Hardie siding.)
- Steel – is strong and durable and also comes in a variety of colors. When installed properly, it can last up to 50 years and will not rust.
Feeling confused? Don’t.
With so many siding options, it’s easy (and more common than you think) to become overwhelmed. We are here to help you with no-obligation, collaborative discussion and a free estimate allowing you to make an informed decision. We look forward to guiding you to improving your home and delivering all the curb appeal you’re dreaming of.