Siding, Roofing, Windows & Doors
Offering Twin Cities Homeowners Premium Quality Expertise, Materials, and Warranties
Make selecting your new roof in the Twin Cities simple
When you’re considering a new roof, the cost, weight, material, aesthetics, and durability of each potential option matters. This often leaves homeowners feeling overwhelmed in deciding which option will work best for their home.
At Eagle Siding we provide guidance, expertise, and reassurance throughout your new roofing project in the Twin Cities.
A GAF Certified Roofing Installer
As a GAF Certified Roofing Installer, we have extensive training in roofing installation and access to the best roofing warranty in the industry.
Our relationship with GAF enables us to make recommendations based on safety, durability, and quality. This eliminates hassles and gives you access to materials that have been improved and tested for more than 125 years.
Offering only the best GAF products
GAF offers a wide range of products designed to improve the performance of your new roof. We offer our Twin Cities clients many of these leading products, including:
- Timberline Architectural Shingles – These shingles are part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System, offering a genuine wood-shake look with a lifetime-limited warranty.
- Pro-Start – Pro-Start Starter Strip Shingles prevent blow-off, enhance performance, and protect against potential leaks.
- Timbertex Ridge Cap – GAF’s Ridge Caps match your new roof and offer multi-layer protection to the hips and ridges of your roof.
- Weatherwatch Ice and Water – Create a seal to protect against water leakage in the most vulnerable areas of your roof.
- Shinglemate Underlayment – Install an extra layer of protection between your shingles and roof-deck for protection against the weather and associated structural damage.
Contact us for a free estimate for your roofing needs in the Twin Cities
Our team understands that selecting a new roof can be difficult. Through our collaborative approach, we’re here to provide honest guidance to determine which roofing materials and options best suit your needs.