We make selecting your new roof simple
When you’re considering a new roof, everything including the cost, weight, material, look, durability and installation of each option matters. This often leaves homeowners feeling confused by what type of roofing and which roofing contractor to select for their project especially when the replacement is due to storm damage.
At Eagle Siding we provide the guidance and offer premium roofing products to do the job right. We do this by delivering the installation expertise and understanding you need and deserve.
A GAF Certified Roofing Installer
As a GAF Certified Roofing Installer, we have extensive training in roofing installation and offer the best roofing warranty in the industry.
Our relationship with GAF enables us to make recommendations based on safety, durability and quality. This eliminates the worry by letting you choose from materials that have been improved and tested for more than 125 years.
Offering only the best GAF products
GAF offers a wide range of products designed to improve the performance of your new roof. We offer our customers a variety of these leading products, including:
- Timberline Architectural Shingles – are part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System, offering a genuine wood-shake look with a lifetime-limited warranty.
- Pro-Start Starter Strip Shingles – prevent blow-off, enhance performance and protect against potential leaks.
- Timbertex Ridge Caps – match your new roof and offer multi-layer protection to the hips and ridges of your roof.
- Weatherwatch Ice and Water – creates a seal to protect against water leakage in the most vulnerable areas of your roof.
- Shinglemate Underlayment – creates an extra layer of protection between your shingles and roof-deck for protection against the weather and associated structural damage.
- Finish it Off – completing your project can include more than just top-quality roofing products. Replacing soffits, facia and adding rain gutters will add beauty, function and value to your home.
Storm damage and insurance claim experts
Our team of roofing professionals understand that selecting a new roof can be difficult. This can be especially stressful when hail damage or severe weather force you to make a quick decision. Through our collaborative approach, we’re here to provide honest guidance to determine which roofing materials and options best suit your needs. We will also coordinate with your insurance company to ensure the process goes as smoothly and quickly as possible.